Terms & Conditions
- At Chevron Driving School we have a ZERO tolerance to drugs and alcohol. If the Instructor feels you are not fit to drive, the lesson will be terminated and the full fee charged.
- Packages and gift vouchers are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. They are not transferable or to be resold.
- Clients must bring valid licence and the logbook is the responsibility of the client. (No licence no lesson).
- Lessons commence and end at pre-determined pick-up/drop-off point. If you are late the instructor might not be able to provide the full lesson and the full fee will be charged.
- You may cancel or reschedule your lesson if you give 2 working days notice or (5 working days for tests) without charge.
- If you book your test before your logbook is approved your lesson/test fee will be charged upfront. If the log book is rejected full fees will be charged unless we can fill your spot by another client.
- Lessons cancelled with less then 2 working days notice will be charged a $30 cancel fee or the lesson will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a lesson via phone, email or text due to unforeseen circumstances or dangerous weather conditions.
- We will do our best to fill cancellations so we don't need to pass on the cancel fee.
- If you have any questions regarding these conditions please contact us prior to making a booking or purchasing our lessons/packages. Our conditions are designed to ensure you get the very most out of your experience with Chevron Driving School.
NewsCan I take my P's test during the 2018 GC Commonwealth Games period on the Gold Coast?
TMR have decided to suspend all Driving Tests between 3rd April 2018 till 18th April 2018.
This will be at Helensvale, Southport, ...
Have you just failed your test jumped onto Queensland Transports website only to find a 4 to 6 week waiting list to ...